When should you use offset printing for books?
- Large quantity print. If you want to print like 500 or 1000 books, or more.
- Distribution and selling channel secured. When you are certain of pushing sales for your books.
- Lower cost per book. You want to reduce the cost per book.
What are the benefits of offset printing?
- Cheap cost per book. The more books you print, the cheaper the cost per book gets.
- Plenty of finishing options available.
HOW TO GET STARTED
Contact us today to find out how you can get your books printed.
- If you want to find out the pricing, request a quote for book printing here.
- Hits: 9477